A modified version of North Mankato's spring cleanup began Wednesday. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the city modified the popular service to allow residents to bring unwanted items to the public works building and unload them.
As featured on
UPDATED SERVICE INFORMATION The Memorial Service for Braden "Brady" Flowers will now be private family only. Please leave online condolences at www.mankatomortuary.com.
- MSU athletes get another gut punch from NCAA
- Vetter Stone names new president
- A Life Remembered: Despite musical talent, Murphy remained humble
- Bicyclist dies from injuries suffered in Sakatah Trail/county road crash
- Private schools prepare to reopen
- Child on bicycle injured in crash
- Three area districts preparing for fall hybrids
- Update: High school league moves football, volleyball to spring
- Backpack starts smoking after pursuit
- Blue Earth County had highest chlamydia rate in state in 2019