Dancing with the Mankato Stars (DWTMS) was held on Saturday evening, benefiting the American Red Cross. Performers used their grace, strength and humor to entertain the audience at the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center. New to this year's DWTMS were three savvy judges, calling themselves the Manhattan Dance Project. The three brought a professional eye to their critiques, but also kept the humor going. The event raised $142,700 for the American Red Cross.
- North Mankato fires part-timer for racist posts
- Our View: COVID-19: Minnesota response is working to stop spread
- Update: Mankato mask-mandate takes effect Friday (ordinance attached)
- Woman with warrant jumps in river after accident
- School district investigates student's racist post
- North Mankato man charged with indecent exposure
- Mother, daughter meeting mask demands as they sew their 6,000th
- Local COVID-19 hospitalizations include 22-year-old; Officials warn against "COVID parties"
- Driver charged after Mankato pursuit
- Dam Store opens flood gates to burgers, shakes, pies