The Sacred Sounds Meditation Club at Minnesota State University hosted a Festival of Peace and Unity Friday. Part of the celebration was observing Holi, an ancient Hindu tradition of touching each other with colored powder to promote peace.
- New West activities director is no ordinary Joe
- Pemberton man charged with raping girl
- Missing Dutler sphere could become civil case
- Pastor injects youth into historic congregation
- North Mankato faces lawsuit over church sign variance
- 1 injured in Hwy 14 crash near New Ulm
- Ask a Trooper: How about having a drink aboard a boat?
- Thursday storms damage crops, structures
- Fires damage two Mankato properties
- Investigators 'confident' they will find homicide suspect