About half of Americans say the Senate should vote to convict President Donald Trump and remove him from office in the upcoming impeachment trial (51%), according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, while 45% say the Senate should vote against conviction and removal. Read more
Sweet Sounds' Jon Peterson shows how you can comply with Minnesota's new hands-free cellphone law, which goes into effect Thursday. Read more
Minnesota Air Spectacular performer John Klatt, pilot of the Jack Link's Screamin' Sasquatch jet Waco biplane, took Free Press photographer Pat Christman on a flight to show what an air show performer's life looks like. Read more
Wayne H. Fahning, 77 of St. Peter, passed Saturday, January 18, 2020. Memorial service: 11:00am Friday, January 24th at Trinity Lutheran, St. Peter. Visitation: 4:00-7:00pm Thursday at St. Peter Funeral Home and 10:00am Friday at church. www.saintpeterfuneralhome.com
82, passed away at home in Green Valley, AZ on January 1, 2020. She retired after teaching Art at Minnesota State University - Mankato. Arrangements were made by Green Valley Mortuary.
Jennie Ullestad, 96, of Mankato, MN, formerly of Thompson, IA, died Thursday at Laurels Edge Assisted Living in Mankato. A funeral service will be held Wednesday, January 22nd at 11:00 AM at Bethany Lutheran Church, Thompson. Her family will greet friends one hour prior to the service at the…
- Mayo’s $600,000 naming rights expenditure disturbing
- My View: New hockey facility a big community need
- Injured Waseca officer 'making tremendous strides'
- Mankato civil attorney suspended for misconduct
- City gets new burger joint, Southern food diner; Dry Goods at River Hills
- Mankato woman accused of assault, threats, resisting arrest
- Warrant: Shooting suspect planned suicide by cop
- Bigger than ever: Local projects part of Walz's $2B public works plan
- First major Old Town project in 50 years gets final go-ahead
- Mankato's footprint expanding on southeast edge