One stop shopping for all election results affecting voters in south-central Minnesota.
- By Trew Mewes email@example.com
MANKATO — Republican Jim Hagedorn held on to a slim lead to top Democrat Dan Feehan in the 1st Congressional District.
- By Brian Arola firstname.lastname@example.org
Rep. Paul Torkelson, R-Hanska, had a comfortable win in his re-election bid for the House District 16B race.
- The Free Press
As Republicans and Democrats battled statewide over control of the Minnesota House of Representatives, voters in Blue Earth and Nicollet Count…
- By Dan Greenwood Staff Writer
ST. PETER — Terry Morrow defeated St. Peter Mayor Chuck Zieman as the newest addition to the Nicollet County Board.
- By Kristine Goodrich email@example.com
Voters approved a tax increase to fund building improvements in the Waterville-Elysian-Morristown School District and renewed an operating tax levy in the Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton School District.
age 93, of LeSueur, MN , June 15. Services Sat., July 31, 2021, 11 a.m. United Methodist Church, LeSueur, MN. Memorials/cards may be sent in the LaCroix name to PO Box 81, LeSueur, 56058 Koldenfuneralhome.com
- Two from area named finalists for Woman Farmer of the Year
- Sadaka family's dream of resurrecting Charley's delayed by burglary, vandalism
- Naked man entered camper, crawled into child's bed, charges say
- Man accused of taking money from relative with dementia
- Former group home caregiver charged with assault
- North Mankato DMV employees improperly looked up information, state says
- Hallucinating child prompts charges against mother
- Mankato man accused of stalking neighbor
- Free swim lessons break barriers and help Somali community heal
- Man killed in Nicollet County crash with semi identified