The gender of a baby was incorrectly listed on B2 of the Dec. 11 print edition. A son was born Monday to Heather and Karl Pint of Belle Plaine.
Age 80, of Mankato, passed at home 9-19-2021.Visitation 4-7pm, Wednesday, 9-22-2021 at Mankato Mortuary on Riverfront Drive. Funeral 10:30am, Thursday, 9-23-2021 at Hosanna Lutheran Church. Burial at Calvary Cemetery. Luncheon following at church. Full obituary at www.mankatomortuary.com.
77, of rural Nicollet(New Sweden)passed away on Saturday, 9/18/2021. Visitation will be from 5:00-8:00p.m. on Wednesday, 9/22/21 at Northview-North Mankato Mortuary. Memorial service will be 11a.m., Thursday, 9/23/21 at Norseland Lutheran Church, with visitation one hour prior.
- Girl killed after limb falls on tent in Land of Memories campground
- Mankato woman remembered after breakthrough COVID-19 death
- Local teen leaves hospital in time to see fatally ill father
- North Mankato man charged with felony child abuse
- Charges: Officer hurt in high-speed, wrong-way chase
- Teen charged after pursuit and crash
- Man sentenced for unemployment fraud
- Alcohol involved in Hwy. 4 truck rollover, police say
- Local Lego builder made master finale
- Ex-employee's lawsuit alleges discrimination at North Mankato popcorn plant