Our Beloved Mother 'Maman-Lise' passed away on January 16, 2020 from complications due to a fall. She was 88 years of age, born May 11, 1931 in Montreal, PQ, Canada. Lise was preceded in death by both her husband Roger (our Father) and her youngest Son 'Nico'. Roger was born in 1919 in Sherb…
Jillian "Jill" Thompson, 17 of rural St. Peter, passed Monday, January 20, 2020. Funeral: 1:00pm Tuesday January 28th at the Catholic Church of St. Peter, St. Peter. Visitation is 4:00-8:00 pm Monday at Nicollet High School. www.saintpeterfuneralhome.com.
Marjorie Hill, 86 passed away Monday at Parker Oaks Senior Living in Winnebago. Funeral services will be this Saturday at 11AM at the First Baptist Church in Winnebago. Visitation will be Friday 5-7PM also at the church.
- Mayo’s $600,000 naming rights expenditure disturbing
- Injured Waseca officer 'making tremendous strides'
- Mankato civil attorney suspended for misconduct
- At least 2 killed in Monday crashes in Nicollet County
- Two die in semi-truck crashes on icy Nicollet County highways
- City gets new burger joint, Southern food diner; Dry Goods at River Hills
- Authorities identify teen killed in crash Monday
- Mankato woman accused of assault, threats, resisting arrest
- North Mankato man killed in crash identified
- Bigger than ever: Local projects part of Walz's $2B public works plan