Kudos to all who attended the Air Show last weekend and to the many volunteers who worked hard to make the event a success.
We, the local unit of the DFL in Nicollet County, express our collective disappointment at the veiled attempt by Congressional District 1 Rep. Jim Hagedorn to hold a so-called “town hall” for our county on June 13.
Robert Mueller made it clear in the special counsel’s report and in his May 29 public statement: the Russians made multiple, systematic attempts to interfere with our presidential election in 2016.
It is tempting for normal people to ignore our president when he starts ranting about treason and corruption at the FBI. I understand the temptation. I'm the object of many of his rants, and even I try to ignore him.
My great-great grandfather started farming in New Ulm 107 years ago. He bought some land near Little Cottonwood River back in 1912 and started a farm that has sustained my family for generations.
- New West activities director is no ordinary Joe
- Pemberton man charged with raping girl
- Missing Dutler sphere could become civil case
- Pastor injects youth into historic congregation
- North Mankato faces lawsuit over church sign variance
- 1 injured in Hwy 14 crash near New Ulm
- Ask a Trooper: How about having a drink aboard a boat?
- Thursday storms damage crops, structures
- Fires damage two Mankato properties
- Investigators 'confident' they will find homicide suspect