On Sept. 12, 1962, President John F. Kennedy announced that the United States would land men on the moon (Begins at 6:45).
- North Mankato fires part-timer for racist posts
- Update: Mankato mask-mandate takes effect Friday (ordinance attached)
- Woman with warrant jumps in river after accident
- Our View: COVID-19: Minnesota response is working to stop spread
- School district investigates student's racist post
- North Mankato man charged with indecent exposure
- Mother, daughter meeting mask demands as they sew their 6,000th
- Local COVID-19 hospitalizations include 22-year-old; Officials warn against "COVID parties"
- Driver charged after Mankato pursuit
- Dam Store opens flood gates to burgers, shakes, pies