This year Larry Holm stands about 5-foot-8. But when hosting Thanksgiving became a tradition for him, he was 5 inches taller.
Daniel Morton Sr., 79, Winthrop, died November 20, at his home. Service, November 27, 11:00 am, CrossPoint Church, Hutchinson. Interment, Clear Lake Baptist Cemetery, Severance Township. Visitation Friday, 4-8 pm, Dalin-Hantge Chapel and one hour prior.
- Man reportedly robbed with gun
- Mankato man accused of burglary, destroying property
- Man charged with DWI, drug possession in North Mankato
- Though pandemic canceled 2020 Thanksgiving, family reunites for deeper meaning
- Father charged with murder, manslaughter
- Longtime meteorologist Tarello no longer with KEYC
- Scarlets win big in state semifinals
- All-city football team features strong senior class
- Driver gets probation in DWI pursuit
- West's Haugum finally realizing some rewards